We encourage you to read the Policy carefully as it forms part of the relevant Terms and Conditions.
1. Application of this Policy
For the purposes of applicable international data protection laws, the respective TRADE FX LIMITED with whom you have registered is the “controller” of personal information collected through https://fxtrade.services, mobile applications and other platforms (together the “Site”), and is the company to contact if you have questions about the use of your personal information (see the “Contact Us” section below). This policy also applies to personal data about each authorized representative of a client and about other persons or entities collected in the course of providing our services (such as directors of corporate clients).
2. Collection of Information
We want you to understand the types of information we collect when you register for and use our services. We collect information you provide directly to us; for example: when you create an FxTrade account, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make an order, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.When You Register an FxTrade Account or Services
If you sign up for an FxTrade account or Services, we will collect basic information about you including your name, email address and telephone number. You may provide this information to us directly, or by signing in to your account/service with a third party, including without limitation, Facebook or Google (see “Information We Collect from Other Sources” below). You may choose to add Google Authenticator account for 2FA verification for improved security. We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain your account;
- To allow you to log in to FxTrade;
- To contact you about your account and/or the services offered by FxTrade.
Once you have created an FxTrade account, you will be required to provide additional information to complete your “Profile”. The information may include: gender, date of birth, place of birth, addresses, nationality, national insurance number (or other government-issued identification number), citizenship and residency status, Tax ID, and information about your experience trading, education, source of income, investment aims and appetite, occupation, employer and employment position, annual income, investment portfolio, total cash and liquid assets and other details or questions as may be required in the Profile creation and process may be amended by us from time to time.
You will also be asked to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or national identity card, in order to comply with our regulatory obligations and to verify your identity. We will use the information you provide in your Profile for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity and carry out checks that we are required to conduct by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your customer”, anti-money laundering, fraud, sanctions and politically exposed person checks;
- to contact you on matters related to your account, including, to request any additional information or documentation;
- to provide you with notices related to your account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials;
- to improve the products and services offered through the Site for you;
- to record your risk score to determine whether you qualify as a Trading Provider or other specific category of clients; maintain administrative records relating to our business;
- to set up security measures to secure your account, including but not limited to, two-factor authentication.
Our clients’ Profile is updated on the “Account” page in the Settings menu. It is highly recommended that you update your Profile regularly to ensure that the FxTrade functions offered to you are appropriate for your circumstances. You further agree to update such information upon FxTrade request, in case there are reasons to consider that the information provided as untrue, incorrect, incomplete and/or inconsistent with other information provided by you at any time. You acknowledge that we may rely upon such information in case of any damages or losses which may result from any inaccuracies, including but not limited to, the inappropriateness of our Services to your profile.When you Contact Us
If you contact us by telephone, email, post or use another function, we are entitled to collect any information about the communication and any additional information that you give us. This information might be used to review, investigate and respond to any comment or question that you may raise. Please note that we may record and retain all telephone calls and other communication with us and use it in our dealings with you including any dispute resolution or legal proceedings.
3. Information Collected as You Use the FxTrade Services
We collect information about your use of the Services (known as Usage Information), such as financial information and geo-location.Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, any other network identifiers, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Activities on the Site: We collect records of activities on the Site, including, any content you post, your account details, the time, value and currency of any deposit, withdrawal, or transaction made and the payment method.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that your removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. We may also collect personal information about you from third party entities when we seek to verify your identity as part of our regulatory requirements. This may include, for example, identity verification agencies, credit referencing agencies and similar bodies. We will share some of the information we collect from you on installation of the mobile app with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by, or working with, us in connection with the operation of the services we provide to you. This information may also be shared with these parties for analytics purposes, which may require the reproduction and display of your information in an aggregated and anonymized manner that will not in any way identify you.
4. Your rights regarding your personal information
As you share your personal information with us, you are entitled to the rights outlined below.Information and access
Upon your asking us, we have the obligation to confirm whether we are processing your personal information and, if so, what kind of information we are processing and, if requested, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details) within a reasonable time frame from the date of your request.Rectification
It is important to us that your personal information is up-to-date. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information remains accurate, complete and up-to-date. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified. If we have disclosed your personal information to others, we will let them know about the rectification.
You may inform us at any time about the changes in your information by sending us an email at [email protected] and we will change your personal information in accordance with your instructions. To proceed with such requests, in some cases we may need supporting documents from you as proof, i.e. personal information that we are required to keep for regulatory or other legal purposes.Right to be Forgotten
You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in certain circumstances such as if we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (if applicable) provided that we have no legal obligation to retain that data.Data portability
Under the GDPR, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to re-use it elsewhere or ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
5. Use of Information
We use, store and handle the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer and verify your account, to provide the services you request and customize your experience with us. We also use the information we collect to:
- carry out our obligations owed to you;
- comply with our regulatory and other legal obligations;
- follow any content by you;
- administer transactions including deposits, chargebacks and payments;
- monitor trading activity on FxTrade, including by detecting inconsistencies in payments and trades and looking out for potentially illegal activities;
- determine whether a payment method is being abused;
- compile statistical analysis of the pages of our platform and websites;
- monitor and analyse our business;
- investigate and to manage enquiries, disputes and legal proceedings and to comply with court orders, mandatory dispute resolution determinations and mandatory government authority or law enforcement orders or directions;
- provide information about you and your trading with Us to credit reference agencies;
- develop other products and services;
- participate in crime prevention, legal and regulatory compliance and to assist regulatory, cybercrime, data and information protection agencies and police with their enquiries and enforcement, even if not compelled to do so.
6. Sharing of Information
Your Information (unless in the public domain or already possessed by us without a duty of confidentiality) is treated as confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration and improvement of our Services to you or the furthering of our Agreement between us. We will not share the personal information we hold about you except in the following circumstances:
- between and among the company and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- with professional advisors, vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of FxTrade or others.
- we have your consent. Since our storage and use of your personal data is based on your consent, we will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
7. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
8. Automated Analysis of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide to us, or that we gather when you use our services, to tailor our services to your Profile and to assign you a risk score. We will carry out this analysis automatically without human intervention. If you have any questions about the automated analysis of your personal information, please contact us (see “Contact Us” below).
9. Storage and Transfer of Your Personal Information to Other Countries
Clients’ data are processed and stored in the UK and other countries. During the operation, TRADE FX LIMITED may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. In any case, your personal data are ensured to receive an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
10. Information shared with the Community
In our network, traders who choose to be part of the community share their strategies and performance with the community. Downloading, installing and accessing the TRADE FX LIMITED Services constitutes your agreement and acknowledgment that the following information and content shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary information (other than your personal data as described below), collectively, the “Content” and shall be publicly shown on the Site: your username and full name, your picture/avatar (if provided), your state of residency, gender, networks, list of users who follow you, users who copy you etc., list of users you follow or copy, and any network status/posts/blogs and any other content options that enable our users to interact amongst themselves, including but not limited to, content and information you post on the community, comments, feedback, postings, “likes”, blogs and/or all information that You provide to us via our website, our mobile apps, and/or by email, chat, fax or telephone and/or any other means.
11. Retention of Personal Information
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations. The period for which we will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes that it was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation.
12. Security and Integrity of Information
Personal information is protected by data security technology and tools such as firewalls and data encryption. It is also required that you use a personal username and password every time you access your account online as well as keep your password safe from anyone else.
FxTrade is not available for users under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent for the jurisdiction of the user) (a “Minor”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about Minors. If we detect that a Minor has shared any information with us, we will immediately delete such information. If you are a Minor, please stop using any of our services. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected].
From time to time, The Policy will be reviewed and updated to make sure it remains appropriate to any changes in law, technology and the business environment. Any personal information held will be governed by our most current Policy.
15. Contact Us
Should you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at: [email protected] including your name and email address. We may require you to provide additional information to verify your identity before allowing you to exercise certain rights outlined above.